Mind provides advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. Mind campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. They won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect.
To help heighten the profile of the great work undertaken by Mind, CRUSH Photography© will blog articles that it hopes will help those who are struggling with their own mental health and wellbeing.
The following is the start of a series of extracts that are taken from articles published by the Charity “Mind”:
Mental wellbeing describes your mental state – how you are feeling and how well you can cope with day-to-day life.
Our mental wellbeing is dynamic. It can change from moment to moment, day to day, month to month or year to year.
If you have good mental wellbeing you are able to:
- feel relatively confident in yourself and have positive self-esteem
- feel and express a range of emotions
- build and maintain good relationships with others
- feel engaged with the world around you
- live and work productively
- cope with the stresses of daily life
- adapt and manage in times of change and uncertainty
Here are some ideas to stay mentally well and develop your ability to cope with the up and downs of life:
- Think about what is affecting your wellbeing
- Build positive relationships
- Take time for yourself
- Look after your mental health
- Look after your physical health
- Ask for help if you need it
If you need any further help or guidance from “Mind” please click onto the following link “Mind”